|Job Title||Paramedic Trainee|
Paramedic Trainee Class
Participants will receive training in patient assessment, history and physical examination, medical emergency, trauma management, advanced pharmacology, cardiology, obstetrical and gynecological emergencies and hazardous materials (Haz-Mat) management.
The Paramedic Program will also include the American Heart Associations Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and/or International Trauma Life Support/Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support
Additional experiences may be available to the student as well; including but not limited to:
- Access to Air Medical Services
- Access to Continuing Education via the CE Program
- Access to Major Trauma Centers
- Access to Pediatric Specialty Care Centers
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
Participants will complete hours of clinical experience, as well as field internships with recognized Fire Department and Private EMS organizations. The field internship experience will provide students the opportunity to learn multiple operational disciplines and work within multiple team focused environments.